Financial Accountant - up to 70k - Hybrid Working/Frankfurt Based
You will become an integral part of our international business team. As an ambitious and technically experienced financial accountant, you take care of the financial accounting within a team.
- You take care of accounts payable and accounts receivable with receivables management
- You are not only responsible for reviewing and booking travel expense reports, but also for posting bank account statements
- You take responsibility for the creation and execution of payment runs
- You take over the coordination and clarification of supplier and customer accounts
- You actively support the creation of the monthly reporting
- You will be involved in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements, including accruals and provisions
- You work in a team on a wide variety of financial projects
- You have completed training as a tax clerk, industrial clerk, tax specialist, business economist (IHK), accountant (IKH) or have completed a degree in business administration with a focus on finance or accounting
- You have at least two years of professional experience in financial accounting and thus have an excellent understanding of the above-mentioned activities
- You have good knowledge of an accounting system (MS Dynamics F&O / DATEV / ...) as well as MS Office
- You also have very good language skills in both German and English (at least B2 level)
- You distinguish yourself through your reliable and structured way of working
- If you also have good knowledge of taxes/VAT, that would be even better!
What they offer:
- Taking a break from work is important! We offer 30 days of paid vacation per year.
- We offer flexible working hours and a hybrid working model that allows you to plan your work around your life and not your life around your work!
- We support international applicants in applying for a visa and moving to another country.
- A competitive compensation package that values your skills and experience.
- Up to 4000 EUR bonus for employee referrals
- German courses to integrate you into German culture!