Join this global pharmaceutical company as they aim to innovate and transform the lives of patients and their families.
Yes, the accounting team don't actually perform life-saving activities, but you'll play your part in the bigger picture.
You'll manage all day-to-day finance, GL, and reporting activities whilst managing the Dublin-based finance team.
- Review monthly management accounts to tight deadlines
- Liaise with AP, AR, and payroll for month-end completion
- Performance key management info to a high standard in order to perform financial analysis plus insights
- Interpret and translate financial and operational information to support the business
- Lead process improvements for finance transformation programme
- Educate the business on new policies and procedures
- Primary contact for internal and external auditors
- Maintain SOX processes and controls
- Develop the current accounting team
- Variety of special projects
This role offers a base salary of €115-130k DOE plus benefits package.
Looking to speak to candidates with 8+ years PQE, pharmaceutical or biotech experience and Big 4 experience.
***PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS A MATERNITY LEAVE FIXED TERM CONTRACT***
Send your CV to lauren.finlay@broadgatesearch to talk further.