Join this exciting and rapidly growing global Pharmaceutical company.
There is the opportunity to step in at AM level, with progression plans to develop to manager level.
process management, no direct reports
This position is ideal if you:
- Are passionate about systems and processes
- Are innovative/creative or love to put your own stamp on things
- Like to work off your own initiative
- Are adaptable, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Identify improvements and automation opportunities within existing processes
- Act as the bridge between IT and finance
- Translate business requirements using cases, workflow/processes and diagrams
- Build and document test cases and scenarios - help to complete them
- Work with SLT to create goals and plans around projects and tasks
- Month-end requirements (accounts recs, cash accounting, fixed assets etc)
you will instill a culture of continuous improvement and act as a change champion
- Long-term incentives
- Life insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 27days annual leave (+3)
- Strong systems experience (ERP, Oracle, SAP)
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience within a multinational company
- Experience working to different deadlines/working on multiple projects/spinning many plates
- Financial close and consolidations experience is beneficial
if you don't tick every box - feel free to apply anyway! Some of these are desirables and not pre-requisites.
If this sounds like you, please apply below or share your CV
Alternatively, if you know someone who'd be a great fit, all successful referrals can earn you €250 one4all voucher!