Back to jobs
- Posted 27 January 2023
- Salary £28000 - £32000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NameJosh Duggan
8x Assistant Accountants required for a global fund services firm based in the City of London.
These roles will pay up to £32,000k and provide further study support for ACCA/CIMA candidates.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for an entry level position in fund accounting. Kickstart your career in the financial industry, with amazing progression opportunities and the chance to work with interesting clients in private equity, real estate, debt and infrastructure.
- Educated to 2:1 degree level of AAT lvl 3.
- Have 6 - 12 months experience in an accounting position.
- Desire to start or continue your ACCA/CIMA studies.
- Excellent communication skills and a good customer service ethic.
Role will include:
- Preparing complete management accounts with supporting documentation
- Preparing key calculations such as loan interest, management fees and deferred transactions
- Preparing and posting journals for all accounting transactions in to the SUN accounting software
- Preparing bank reconciliations, bank payments and preparing the related checks and support
- Preparing quarterly investor reports
Unfortunately, sponsorshipfor oversees visas is not available for this role.
For more information, please contact Josh Duggan