Back to jobs
Our client, a financial administration and accounting service for private equity, debt, and real estate, is looking for an Assistant Accounting Manager in Jersey.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA / ACA or equivalent).
- 4 years + relevant experience including leading a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Proficient in written communication, problem-solving, and presenting information, with excellent interpersonal and management skills.
- Plan the allocation of team workloads and oversee work progress to ensure punctual fulfilment of projects.
- Conduct reviews of team members' work, assessing quality of deliverables.
- Develop financial management reporting templates, while implementing bookkeeping procedures.
- Provide clients with thorough financial calculations consisting of, management fees, carried interest, fund modelling, lease amortisation, and solvency computations.