Located in Croydon
Salary up to £26,000PA + benefits
Broadgate is partnered with a global financial institution who are looking to recruit an Assistant Administrator.
You will support by processing incoming post, updating records, inputting data and general office/clerical duties.
The ideal candidate will already have gained experience of working in an office environment, have excellent computer skills and be able to process work to a very high standard.
- Opening and processing post.
- Scanning and indexing documents and images.
- Answering incoming calls and resolving queries.
- Prioritising work to ensure delivery in accordance with client Service Level Agreements.
- Processing member events within targets ensuring it complies with internal standards and scheme and legislative rules.
- Producing letters, emails and reports based on set templates as well as producing bespoke letters and emails where required.
- A-Level or equivalent
- GCSE English and mathematics (A-C)
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills.