Our client, an International leading financial services firm, distinguished by its innovative solutions and client-based approach in managing diverse portfolios, is looking for an Assistant Fund Accountant based in London, UK.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified.
- Inherent knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and report writing.
- Assist in team organisation, task review, leadership, training, and technical development.
- Report directly to the Senior Fund Accountant, following key insights into portfolio management.
- Monitor compliance with key accounting and legal principles such as UK GAAP and IFRS.