Broadgate have partnered with a leading service provider based in Luxembourg who are looking for an AML Onboarding Analyst to join the team at Assistant Manager level. This is a brilliant opportunity to join an exciting organisation that values excellence and integrity, with opportunity to progress within
About the Role:
The AML Onboarding Analyst role is responsible for the meticulous upkeep of client and investor static data and the documentation required for Customer Due Diligence (CDD). This role plays a critical part in ensuring that all client and investor information is accurately recorded and up to date while also ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory requirements related to Financial Crime and Anti Money Laundering (AML).
- Collect, maintain, and update client and investor static data in accordance with established procedures.
- Conduct thorough reviews of CDD documentation for clients and investors.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements for client/investor due diligence.
- Monitor and evaluate client and investor transactions for potential AML risks.
- Implement and follow AML policies and procedures in accordance with local and international regulations.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the finance industry with a strong focus on AML/KYC procedures and regulations.
- Proven ability to navigate and interpret complex AML/CFT legislation, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Experience working with Private Equity and Real Estate fund structures is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with the specific AML/CDD requirements related to the fund sector.
- In-depth understanding of current industry AML/CFT handbook legislation, regulations, and operational working practices.
- Familiarity with GDPR and a strong grasp of the associated risks related to personal and sensitive data.
- ICA/AML recognised qualification is highly desirable.
Please apply and a consultant will be in touch.