Assistant Manager, Risk Assurance & Compliance
In a role that intersects across Compliance, Risk and Financial Crime, this is an opportunity for tremendous exposure amongst the most Senior individuals (Director of Compliance, MLRO) in the implementation of Risk Assurance activities.
- Driving the development and continual evolution of the Risk monitoring and testing programme
- Making recommendations for the effective and timely resolutions of any deficiencies identified through the monitoring plan
- Assisting with the preparation of reporting to Boards, Committees and Senior Management on Risk Assurance
Are you the right person?
- Qualified within ICA or AML
- Financial services background
- Organised, detail-oriented and effective communicator
(This role is open to UK-based candidates)