We are working with a leading London based Investment Management firm looking to hire an Assistant Manager for the Operations team.
This role will cover all areas of Middle Office Operations and be the number two in the growing Ops team. You will supervise the junior team member and support the Head of Ops to ensure that all Operational matters are full dealt with.
- Owning all client relationships from an operational perspective
- Ensuring a high level of client service, including client reporting and all other administrative matters
- Overseeing daily stock and cash reconciliations, understanding, and clearing any reconciliation differences
- Overseeing the trade settlement process, including trade processing and matching, as well as monitoring
- and resolving failing trades
- Daily/monthly NAV reconciliation and oversight
- Monitoring and updating cash inflows and outflows
- Calculating and reporting fund performance
- Monitoring corporate actions and ensuring correct processing
- Ensuring smooth onboarding of new clients and funds
- Minimum five years' experience working in Operations for buy-side Investment Management firm
- Hold or studying towards IMC/IOC certificate
- Experience of Fund Performance reporting
- Knowledge of, GIPS, proxy voting and corporate actions
Quick progression opportunities and excellent bonus package available as the firm continues to expand.
If you'd like to know more, please apply below.