Banking Solicitor / Associate
Are you a ROI qualified Banking and Finance Associate, that wants to work for a leading Irish Law firm? If so, I am working with a top tier law firm whose Banking & Finance team (that advise borrowers, banks debt funds/alternative lenders and new players emerging in the financial services sector) are actively seeking experienced associates to join their impressive, award winning firm.
The Banking and Finance Group is consistently at the forefront of structuring and executing the most innovative transactions across a very broad and diverse range of practice areas, working with global clientele, and if you would like to be involved and work with market leaders and on the top workflow, this is the role for you.
- Acting for leading market participants, domestic and international.
- Advising on complex private equity transactions.
- Acting for Irish and international private equity sponsors, corporates, financial institutions, alternative lenders, funds, companies raising capital and management teams.
- Developing strong relationships with the firm's clients, ensuring the highest quality of service and acting in a diligent, responsible and professional manner.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 2-5 years relevant post qualification experience within a large or medium corporate law firm;
- Strong academic credentials;
- Excellent analytical, technical and drafting skills;
- A high level of commercial and business awareness.
If interested, please apply or get in touch and contact Braodgate for more information
Broadgate reserves the right to hire candidates and screen candidates based on eligibility and suitability.
All referrals are appreciated and rewarded.