Broadgate is partnered with a leading independent Fund Administrator looking to hire a new Business Development Director to join as a senior leader in the commercial team.
You will be tasked with identifying and winning new mandates in the Private Markets Fund Administration space.
We are looking to hire some with a proven track record and network who can sell a suite of services to multi-jurisdictional Real Estate & Private Equity AIFMs.
- Develop strong pipeline of potential clients in the AIFM space
- Win new funds, mostly domiciled in UK, Channel Islands or Luxembourg
- Ownership of sales process and leading of commercial negotiations
- Key leader in development of long term group sales strategy
- Help improve and develop the firms brand awareness
- Attendance and leadership in industry events
- Become a senior leader in the commercial function, helping to upskill sales staff
- Proved sales record in the AIFM space
- Highly knowledgeable in the arena of outsourced fund administration
- Self motivate and driven to deliver strong results
You will be rewarded with market leading salary, commission and benefits package.
If you fit these requirements, please apply now.