Broadgate are proud to be partnered with an independent and privately owned Family Office. They business is looking to expand their business development unit in Jersey.
The role is paying £60,000 - £70,000 and based in the Jersey office.
- Co-ordinate, produce and deliver all documentation for new business proposals and pitches, in addition analyse and produce reports for the Committee, Directors, and Board.
- Support and lead key internal development initiatives, such as our key intermediary initiative and other internal business development focused projects.
- Carry out research projects, market mapping and analysis.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to produce briefings, client case studies, collateral documentation, and team biographies. In addition, assist with event invitations and marketing mailing lists.
- Assist in targeting/arranging intermediary business development trips by directors.
- Support directors with preparing for trips, to include research, collating collateral, planning meetings etc. In addition, carrying out necessary actions post-meetings.
- Prepare agendas and supporting materials for the BD Committee.
- Oversight and tracking of new business leads and opportunities.
- Pipeline reporting and analysis, to include pipeline management reporting to the board.
- A good academic background, educated to a minimum of A levels (or equivalent).
- Likely to hold a degree/professional qualification in law, wealth planning, or trust administration.
- 5 years' experience working in a professional services business.
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to build pr and collaborative working relationships with senior management and board of directors.
Please reach out to Josh Duggan at Broadgate for more information