My client operates in financial services and specifically working with individuals and organisations to assist with Mortgages, Life planning and savings.
This is a rare opportunity for an assistant company secretary looking to enhance on their previous experience within the financial services. Additionally, this is a great career progression opportunity with support offered for Development purposes.
In this varied role you will work closely with the company secretary and your responsibilities will include:
- Support finance director/company secretary.
- ensure and discharge the legal responsibilities and compliance of the Society relating to financial and legal practices.
- acting as a point of communication between the Board of Directors and members.
- Responsible for ensuring Board procedures are followed as well as applicable statutory rules and regulations.
The ideal candidate will have the following sills and experience:
- Highly experienced in a secretarial role within financial services
- Good with Microsoft office (word, excel).
- Minute taking experience.
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent understanding of governance requirements within a Building Society.
- An outstanding team player with the ability to motivate
- Strong written and oral communication skill gained in a financial services organisation.
The role offers hybrid working with the potential of reduced hours. They are offering a competitive salary package.
If you would like to hear more please apply.