Broadgate are working alongside a top international insurance company who are seeking a Compliance Business Partner to join their EMEA team.
This role is to actively promote regulatory compliance, offering policy expertise, leading projects, tracking regulatory shifts, conducting impact assessments, and promoting professional standards. This well established international insurance organisation also offers hybrid working, an annuel bonus, fanstatic benefits you would expect from a modern international firm.
- Strategically balance business opportunities and compliance risks to optimise corporate performance, mitigate losses, and serve as a trusted advisor for compliant, innovative solutions.
- Support compliance management and project delivery, implementing an effective framework and risk-based policies to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Conduct in-depth research and offer expert policy guidance, particularly on conduct risk. Maintain a visible, influential role, facilitating proactive regulatory and policy adaptation.
- Professionally address complex inquiries, ensuring clear and effective communication to support the company.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated skill in assessing the effectiveness of financial, operational, regulatory, and technology controls. Experience reporting to Committees, including non-executive directors, is advantageous.
- Experience in an Compliance advisory role with insurance (EMEA experience is a bonus!)
- A hunger to be in a progressive and Learning & Development focused Compliance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced compliance professional looking for their next step. The company offers an unrivalled culture alongside clear career progression.
To progress your career within this amazing company, apply now! or email