Dublin - Hybrid WFH - 2 Days in the office per week
If you're looking to move into a new role with a growing organisation where you will have the opportunity to make the role your own and have a key impact on the business as it continues to grow, then this is the right role for you.
You'd be joining a company that values and emphasises culture, ensuring a collaborative environment with a great atmosphere where your hands won't be tied based on bureaucracy. Employee feedback is encouraged and listened to with the company wanting to assure that it is an enjoyable place to work and where people feel comfortable and can excel.
The group has grown substantially over the last number of years and with further growth to come, it's a very exciting time to join.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing, maintaining, and updating the compliance framework.
- Policy & procedure creation & implementation.
- Providing compliance advice to portfolio managers and other key stakeholders
- 5+ years compliance experience
- Strong knowledge of UCITS regulations - knowledge of MiFID & AIFMD is desirable