This role will provide you with the blend of working in an established, market-leading company but also the chance to work as part of a large transformation project where you will lead the way in terms of redesigning and improving the compliance framework while guiding the business through this period of change.
- Provide strategic commercially focused compliance advice to key stakeholders across the business.
- Conduct compliance risk assessments.
- Oversee and manage all compliance monitoring.
- Maintenance and delivery of the compliance methodology and framework.
- 7+ years Insurance experience - ideally health insurance experience
- Experience working on transformation projects
- Compliance Qualification is highly desirable
If you would be interested in taking on this new challenge and taking the next step in your career, reach out and we can discuss it further.