Broadgate are partnered with a globally recognised business in the insurance sector who are looking for a Corporate Development Manager to join their team in London. Offering hybrid working and great flexibility, this role would suit someone with extensive M&A experience and an interest of moving into insurance.
Reporting into the Head of M&A, this position is key in supporting the groups M&A & Partnerships.
Location: London (Hybrid)
- Manage capital resources.
- Work closely with stakeholders and partners.
- Manage business portfolio.
- Support grouop strategy.
- 5+ years M&A experience in Corporate Development role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Cross culture thinking and the ability to build relationships.
If this role is of interest to you, please APPLY NOW or contact Callum Dudrenec for more information.