Back to jobs
Corporate Finance Analyst
- Posted 11 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NameJosh Duggan
Broadgate have partnered with a leading and high growth, cloud banking firm to recruit for 2x Corporate Finance Analysts to sit within the FP&A function.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Assist in the decision making on where resources are allocated to maximise long-term strategic value.
- Help ensure the organisation operates with financial coherence and bring transparency to key stakeholders.
- Contribute to long term financial planning and fundraising.
- Perform market analysis with reference to its size, drivers, competitors and partners.
- Create a Corporate Development playbook to help drive organic and potential inorganic growth.
- Create and deliver analysis to steer decisions.
Key requirements you must have to apply;
- Direct experience in management consulting, investment banking, venture capital/ private equity or corporate development.
- Strong financial modelling skills.
- Experience working with varied data; market sizing, product data, ROI/SAAS metrics, P&L and cash flow information
If this sounds like an opportunity that you might be interested in, please send your CV to Josh at Broadgate to be considered for this role, or refer a friend to Broadgate and you will receive £250 worth one4all vouchers if the referral is successful in their application!
Please note that only a number of Broadgate roles are advertised, please get in touch to find out more about the roles that are live at the moment or to arrange a confidential chat about the market