Back to jobs
- Posted 03 May 2023
- Salary Up to £75000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NameJosh Duggan
Broadgate are working closely with a well established fund administration firm, who manage a portfolio of clients in Private Equity and Real Estate. My client is looking for a Cost Analyst.
The role can be based in London, Jersey or Southampton, with a salary of £60,000 - £80,000k dependent on experience and location.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Lead the month end close of group cost related accounts.
- Lead on "cost-smoothing" or expenses.
- Take ownership of the oversight of group cost related balance sheet.
- Support FP&A in budgeting
Key requirements you must have to apply;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Ideally from a financial services or professional services background
If this sounds like an opportunity that you might be interested in, please send your CV to Josh at Broadgate to be considered for this role, or refer a friend to Broadgate and you will receive £250 worth one4all vouchers if the referral is successful in their application!