Broadgate Search have partnered with a growing insurer to recruit for a Credit Controller to join the finance team in Dublin.
You will report to the Credit Control Manager and have full ownership of the credit control matters. You will also manage the debt recovery, query resolution, cash allocation or reinsurance balances and resolve any unallocated cash items within the set time frames.
- Maintain and be solely responsible for the entry and accuracy of data within the underwriting system.
- Preparation and analysis of reports covering aged debt and unallocated cash to be presented and reviewed at the monthly credit control meetings.
- Meeting and improve internal controls and procedures documentation.
- Collection of premiums in accordance with the company's credit control procedures and allocate the cash appropriately.
- Finance Professional with experience gained in the insurance/ reinsurance operations environment.
- Working knowledge of IPT (Insurance Premium Tax)
- Ability to effectively work as part of a wider finance team and collaborate with other key stakeholders.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you might be interested in, please send your CV to Caragh at Broadgate Search to be considered for the role or refer a friend to Broadgate and you will receive a €250 one4all voucher if the referral is successful in their application.
Please note that only a select few of Broadgate Search roles are advertised, please get in touch with any of our consultants to find out more about the roles we currently have live on the market or to arrange a confidential chat about the market.