Broadgate are working with a rapidly growing insurance business to recruit for a Credit Control Manager.
This is a relatively new team in a company with further plans to expand. You will manage a team of 5 and have the full responsibility for all credit control operations and processes of the company. You will ensure that all of the credit control reporting, both internal and external is prepared on a timely and consistent basis.
- Oversee and manage the credit control team and set the objectives for the strategy and performance of the team.
- Assist with any projects as may be identified.
- Ensure that the credit control reporting is prepared on a timely basis.
- Responsible for the credit control related data and MI is produced accurately and on time.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Minimum of 3 years post qualified experience preferably in the insurance industry
- Ability to monitor, supervise and control a small team
If this sounds like an opportunity you might be interested in, please send your CV to Caragh at Broadgate Search to be considered for the role or refer a friend to Broadgate Search and you will receive €250 worth one4all vouchers if the referral is successful.
Please note that only a number of Broadgate's roles are advertised, please get in touch to find out more about the roles we have live at the moment, or to arrange a confidential chat about the market.