Back to jobs
VP - Credit Risk FI's
- Experience performing counterparty credit analysis on banks, broker dealers, clearing houses, insurance companies, REITs, regulated and pension funds, Agents/Asset Managers trading on behalf of their underlying clients(principles) to which we have recourse.
- Performing due diligence including regular information gathering discussions/meetings with clients as needed, ability to work closely with the firms revenue generators and other internal colleagues across functions and affiliates are required skills for this role.
- Knowledge of counterparty legal documentation and related credit terms, as applicable is useful.
- Please note that the counterparties that are the responsibility of this team are Americas based (including United States, Canada, Latin America, Cayman Islands, Bermuda).
- Analyst will have the opportunity to work on other credit related projects.
- 6+ years' experience in performing credit analysis
- Technical skills: Intermediate level expertise in the Microsoft Suite of applications with a focus on Excel, V-Lookups and Pivot Tables is important. PowerPoint skills are welcome.
- Basic Product Knowledge: Knowledge of repos, securities lending and derivatives products is important.
- Interpersonal skills: Ability to communicate and collaborate with colleagues across support functions and interact regularly with Sales/Trading revenue generators and clients.
- On the job learning: An interest in developing more in-depth credit analytical skills, product knowledge expertise, knowledge of counterparty legal documentation, risk measurement methodology, counterparty and risk management related technology, as well as interest in participating in periodic regional and international risk related projects and initiatives.
- Bachelors degree required