Data Protection Legal Director / Managing Associate
- Posted 20 April 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineLegal & Company Secretarial
- Contact NameCassidy Bishop
This is a fantastic opportunity, with a leading international law firm. The firm offers excellent career prospects, a superb work environment and some of the highest quality work in the London market.
In this varied role you will advise on a diverse range of data protection matters including data privacy compliance, data processing, data breaches and broader GDPR consulting.
The firm has expertise across a broad range of fast growth sectors including life sciences, technology, financial services and media. The ideal candidate will therefore enjoy fast paced and entrepreneurial sectors alongside the opportunity to network and develop new client relationships. Notably, business development and fostering excellent client relationships will be a key part of your role.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- A natural communicator with the ability to build rapport
- A team player with a supportive and proactive approach
- A delivery focused mindset alongside exceptional technical skills
- The ambition to progress, mentor and manage others
- A respected data privacy qualification
- Outstanding academics.
If you would like to join a progressive and collaborative law firm, then please apply.