Our client is looking for multiple Depositary Analysts and Senior Associates to join a strong, dynamic team in a multi-national fund administration business based in central London.
The role is paying between £30,000k - 45,000k subject to experience, and will support furthers studies, such as CAIA / CISI that you may wish to undertake.
You will be responsible for:
- Administering depositary services for clients managing real estate, private equity and infrastructure funds.
- More senior positions will see a duty of oversight for a junior analyst and overseeing all client work produced.
- Maintaining client relationships.
- Assessing subscriptions, drawdowns, acquisitions, disposals, distributions and terminations.
- Cash flow monitoring
- Previous experience within depositary and audit experience in real estate / private equity would be advantageous.
- Exposure to the investment space and an understanding or risk management would be advantageous but not essential.
- A desire to undertake further studies such as CAIA or CISI.
If you would like to know more about the role then please reach out to Josh Duggan on