Job Title: Depositary Manager
Broadgate have partnered with a leading fund service provider based in Luxembourg to hire a Depository Manager whose role is to support the implementation of Depository services and manage a team responsible for on boarding Depository clients. The role requires a combination of technical expertise, leadership skills, and a commitment to delivering exceptional client service.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an inspiring leader to join an organisation that values its global employees, clients and communities.
- Business Development: Support the Head of Depository Services in developing and executing business development and marketing strategies to identify and capitalise on potential new depository business opportunities.
- Implementation and On boarding: Lead and actively participate in the implementation of the depository platform and on boarding process for clients. Ensure a seamless and coordinated service delivery during this critical phase.
- Team Management: Manage a team of depository administrators, providing guidance, coaching, and performance management to ensure they meet service deliverables and maintain high standards of work.
- Service Delivery: Ensure the depository team meets all service deliverables in accordance with AIFMD regulations. Proactively identify and resolve emerging issues to protect the integrity of structures under depository services.
- Risk Management: Oversee the due diligence review process for third parties and delegates, communicating identified risks to management. Manage cash flow monitoring, safekeeping, and oversight duties in compliance with AIFMD requirements.
- A degree in Accounting and Finance.
Essential Knowledge/ Skills
- 4 years of relevant industry experience, preferably in a Depository/ Audit role.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Good knowledge and understanding of AIFMD and Luxembourg regulatory framework.
Please apply and a consultant will be in touch.