Join one the largest offshore law firms (£85m turnover) based in London as the Group Revenue Manager. You will have the opportunity to build the Revenue Team from inception and manage the WIP, Billing and Collections process.
The role is paying up to £80,000 + bonus and flexible hybrid working.
- Prior experience of 3E and EBillingHub (Elite Enterprise also an advantage)
- 5 years revenue management experience in a law firm or professional service industry
- Prior exposure to meeting with and dealing with Partners
- Advanced knowledge of standard billing practices and procedures
About the Role:
- Supervise and foster the growth of direct reports to guarantee the accomplishment of team objectives, billing deadlines, and collection targets.
- Lead the implementation and training of billing and collection management software.
- Formulate essential performance metrics to validate goal attainment and oversee team performance.
- Establish a governance framework to ensure billing accuracy.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of significant Work in Progress (WIP) and debt balances at both the Partner and office levels. Analyse and report on their impact on short and long-term financial objectives for each office.
- Play a pivotal role in achieving the firm's cash targets by managing and supporting credit controllers.
- Oversee the list of Ebilling clients and ensure invoices are promptly submitted through the relevant Ebilling portals.