Back to jobs
Digital Payments Fraud Strategy Manager
- Posted 10 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineLegal & Company Secretarial
- Contact NameNisha Moreno-Hill
Digital Fraud Manager - Fully remote
In this role you'll be responsible for the day-to-day management of fraud to optimise transactional fraud defence systems, to ensure that fraud risk is within appetite, losses within budget and operational and genuine customer impacts are balanced.
- Deputising for the Fraud Strategy Manager
- Managing the ongoing monitoring of the payment fraud detection systems to ensure that they are performing optimally and in line with appetite.
- Leading Fraud Strategy Analysts to ensure that detailed root-cause analysis is undertaken to identify control and/or process/procedure failings that are driving fraud attacks, escalating to the process/control owner(s) to ensure that any required changes can be developed and implemented.
- Continued optimisation of associated Fraud strategies to respond to ever changing marketplace & regulatory landscape
- Effectively challenging of decision scoring tools provided by the Group Risk team / External suppliers
- Proven expertise of working within an existing Fraud Analytics/Fraud Strategy team
- Proven track record of delivering Fraud protection across Non-Plastic Payment typologies
- Practical experience of using SAS, SQL or equivalent analytical tools to develop data driven solutions
- Excellent communication skills - ability to condense and simplify complex information to brief and influence senior stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build business relationships with colleagues throughout the bank