Back to jobs
Our client, a leading offshore law firm, is looking for a E-Billing Administrator based in Southampton, UK.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, including strong knowledge of VLOOKUP's, pivot tables, and formulas.
- Familiarity with software applications such as Elite, 3e, Arcs, or E-Billing hub is advantageous.
- Previous experience with E-Billing systems in a professional services setting is preferred.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support within the team as needed.
- Facilitate on-boarding to client portals and E-Billing platforms.
- Coordinate with clients to secure matter/purchase order numbers and permissions for invoice uploads.
- Monitor the entire electronic invoice process, resolving rejections, maintaining documentation, and ensuring adherence to billing guidelines and client/firm requirements.