Enterprise Risk Manager
Location: Dublin - Hybrid (2-3 days in the office)
Are you feeling stuck and are looking for a new challenge?
Are you ready to take a leap into a role that will empower you to achieve great things?
Are you looking to join an international asset management and advisory services company?
- Input to the design of an appropriate Regulatory & Enterprise Risk Management Framework
- Support the business in setting and maintaining Risk Appetite Statements reflective of key business risks - Strategic Business, Financial, Regulatory, Conduct & Consumer Protection, Operational and Information Technology risk categories
- Assist with the implementation, roll out and ongoing management of risk platform.
- Monitoring: Determine and review key reports and metrics to monitor compliance with standards/ policies/ regulations
- Analysis reporting of identified operational & regulatory risks and ongoing remediation efforts to all relevant stakeholders
If you have the below experience, you're likely to be suitable;
- Currently working in an Enterprise risk role
- 3+ year's experience in risk management or control monitoring role
- Previous experience in Consulting Advisory/ Risk role preferred
- Previous experience operating in a risk management or control monitoring position
- Licentiate of the Association of Compliance Officers of Ireland (LCOI) or accounting bodies such as ACCA / ACA / CIMA
- Previous experience liaising with regulators
If this sounds like your next career move, please apply or reach out