Family Office Investment Analyst
- Posted 07 April 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NameElliott Snowball
Broadgate is partnered with a high growth Trust and Fiduciary business in London, looking to a Family Office Investment Analyst.
The role will be responsible for delivering robust and actionable insights to important Family Office clients including valuation reporting and investment analysis. You will also be responsible for assessing new investment opportunities and the impact of client portfolios.
This is a hugely exciting role for someone seeking career progression and the opportunity to work with UHNW clients. The business is planning a rapid expansion in the coming years and this role will be allowed to develop and grow.
- Financial analysis and review process for family office valuation reporting
- Maintaining a consolidated view of financial investment reporting
- Understanding of financial structures, investment companies, trusts and estate planning
- Oversee accounting, bookkeeping and investment reporting
- Project manager for investment analysis projects
- Maintain good relationships with UHNWI
- Financial modelling analysis and review for potential acquisitions to support investment proposals
- Minimum 3/4 years financial analysis or reporting experience
- Qualified or finalist (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- VBA knowledge would be advantage
- Knowledge of Family Office / Private Wealth
- Analytical, methodical and highly numerate
This is a unique opportunity which will give the successful candidate a variety of career opportunities moving forward.
If you are interested, please apply now.