Broadgate are working with a major Banking company in Dublin to recruit for a Finance Analyst.
This is a broad and commercial role offering the opportunity to gain exposure to senior management and the chance to work closely with them on major projects. You will support a range of teams within the company and gain an understanding of many key areas of the business. This unique role would suit an individual that is coming from a Financial Services background and has a desire to gain knowledge and develop skills in the areas of Financial Planning & Reporting, Capital Planning and Business Partnering.
- Ensure all Management Reporting is updated and deliver insights, trends and recommendations to key stakeholders up to and including Board level.
- Support UAT on creating high-level testing plans that will rigorously test the accuracy of required data, and identify and resolve issues identified during testing.
- Support the migration of the Bank's excel based Forecasting tool to a cloud based solution.
- Act as a Finance Business Partner for key stakeholders across the business.
- Holder of a relevant professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Proven ability to engage with and deliver for Finance teams and Senior Management.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on own initiative, with the willingness to learn.
What's in it for you?
- €60k base salary
- Flexible working policy
- Additional benefits package
- Broad role with lots of exposure / progression opportunities
If this sounds like an opportunity you might be interested in, please attach your CV and email