Capital Markets & Finance Associate
We are assisting a tier 1 law firm with offices across the globe on their hiring plans in Dublin for their Finance & Capital Markets team. Their award winning practice is a recognised leader in its field and you will join a dynamic, experienced and growing team of leading lawyers in the market.
In this role, you will work closely with the partners on a one on one approach and other associates in advising truly, fortune100 and international clients on the full range of structured product and debt capital markets transactions in addition to advising on more general banking and finance matters.
The firm are seeking highly motivated and ambitious lawyers who ideally have 1-8yrs relevant general finance, structured finance or debt capital markets PQE (private practice or in-house). The practice are open to hearing from those current practicing in Ireland or those interested in returning or relocating to Ireland.
- Market leading salary and strong bonus,
- Dublin 1 city centre location,
- Hybrid approach to work, 3 days in office, 2 days at home - with flexibility if required,
- Gym subsidiary, strong employer pension plan, and full health insurance,
- Excellent internal and external learning and development training and seminars,
- Potential for international secondments to London office and other future global locations.
If interested, please apply or reach out to Declan at Broadgate for more information.
Broadgate reserves the right to screen candidates accordingly based on suitability and qualifications.