Broadgate are currently working with a Global Consultancy business in Dublin to recruit for a Finance Business Partner.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this individual will closely support other members of the finance team including Business Unit FBP's, business analyst and other working capital specialists.
There is also a culture of internal promotion, so if you're looking to grow into a future leader, this could be the role for you.
- Co-develop priorities working closely with the Business Unit Leads/Operators, Business Unit FBP's and Head of Business Finance to maximise financial performance
- Focus on scenarios and portfolios that are the most complex and material in nature
- Coach and develop other members of the finance team
- Communicate effectively with business operators, by sharing and interpreting information that will help to improve business performance
- Develop a thorough understanding of the underlying business issues and provide forward looking and proactive advice on how to prevent and/or address these
- Assessing drivers of financial results with constant focus on improvement and rapid course correction strategies where needed
- Provide deep business insight related to Business Unit's (client/engagement level) margin, revenue recognition and inventory performance and provide insight to the business to improve margin
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA), ideally in a professional services firm, but not essential
- Strong Business Partnering experience
- You will have experience of detailed analysis/reporting as well as a track record of working closely with senior level stakeholders to influence business decisions
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary
- Hybrid working model
- Internal progression opportunities
- Exposure to senior management