Broadgate are working with a national bank to recruit for a Finance Business Partner to join their growing team on a 12 month fixed-term contract (strong possibility of being made permanent).
You will support a range of business functions across the Bank with responsibility for the ongoing management, analysis and reporting of costs and capital expenditure.
In addition, you will provide insightful analysis of performance and support key decision making by Business Managers and Senior Management.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support the operational delivery of the budgeting and forecasting
- Proactively suggest and produce MI that will drive greater efficiency across the team
- Prepare presentations for key audiences, identifying key trends /issues /recommendations and provide support to the business community as required
- Build robust relationships with the Finance senior management team and other key partners and customers
- Support the delivery of all internal reporting obligations required on a weekly/monthly/half yearly and annual basis
- Holder of a relevant professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.). Recently qualified accountants will be considered
- Experience within the banking sector is preferable
- Consistent record of engaging with and delivering for Finance teams and Senior Management
- Sound commercial knowledge and excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Enthusiastic, committed and proactive approach to problem solving
What's in it for you?
- Strong salary
- Additional benefits package
- Excellent company culture
- Amazing training & progression opportunities