Join this global Medical Device Manufacturer and R&D company in this Finance Lead position
A purpose-driven, well regarded global company with a longer than industry average tenure.
If you're looking to enter and industry that really makes a different, and changes lives - this could be the job for you!
This role is within a manufacturing site, with cross-collaboration in R&D. This will be an on-site role in North Dublin.
This position is ideal if you:
- Have experience within manufacturing/medical devices
- Are a strong leader and communicator
- Are self-driven and able to work in an agile environment
- Are keen to progress within a global organisation
- Lead & develop a team of 4
- Co-ordinate month-end consolidations
- Ensure accurate and efficient Financial Reporting
- Business partner cross-functionally / annual business plan submission
- Manage cost centre, product costing, manufacturing variance.
- Comprehensive reporting - current and forecasting
- Strategic activities
- Statutory and regulatory returns
You will create a high-performance culture and be involved in recruitment, training, and development of a world-class team.
You will also instill a continuous improvement mindset.
Competitive package and benefits on offer.
Package = circa 33% on top of base salary.
Discussed upon application. - Negotiable.
If this sounds like you, please apply below or share your CV
Alternatively, if you know someone who'd be a great fit, all successful referrals can earn you €250 one4all voucher!