We are working with a high growth, London based Real Estate Investment Manager, looking to hire a finance manager.
Founded it 2015, the firm has grown impressively, having launched two funds with AUM totalling almost £1bn. This is a great time to join as you would be heavily involved in new fund launches moving forward.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for end to end fund controllership for two Jersey domiciled funds, along with asset financing and transaction support.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Leadership of financial reporting process's for Jersey funds
- Oversight of VAT / CIS return, and involvement with corporate tax returns.
- Management of capital calls and distributions
- Leading a team of two accountants, ensuring learning and development
- Investor relations including reporting and investment statements
- Management of third party fund administrators
We are looking for:
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience working with Real Estate or other AIFs
- Experience with Yardi Accounting software is desirable
This is a broad role and can offer opportunities to progress as the business continues to expand and launch new funds.
If you are keen to find out more, please apply now.