Join this exciting and rapidly growing global Pharmaceutical company.
ACCOUNTING OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE MANAGER:
There is the opportunity to step in at AM level, with progression plans to develop to manager level.
process management, no direct reports
This position is ideal if you:
- Are passionate about systems and processes
- Are innovative/creative or love to put your own stamp on things
- Like to work off your own initiative
- Are adaptable, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Identify improvements and automation opportunities within existing processes
- Act as the bridge between IT and finance
- Translate business requirements using cases, workflow/processes and diagrams
- Build and document test cases and scenarios - help to complete them
- Work with SLT to create goals and plans around projects and tasks
- Month-end requirements (accounts recs, cash accounting, fixed assets etc)
you will instill a culture of continuous improvement and act as a change champion
- Long-term incentives
- Life insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 27days annual leave (+3)
- Strong systems experience (ERP, Oracle, SAP)
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience within a multinational company
- Experience working to different deadlines/working on multiple projects/spinning many plates
- Financial close and consolidations experience is beneficial
if you don't tick every box - feel free to apply anyway! Some of these are desirables and not pre-requisites.
If this sounds like you, please apply below or share your CV
Alternatively, if you know someone who'd be a great fit, all successful referrals can earn you €250 one4all voucher!