Broadgate Search are currently working with a Financial Services business in Dublin to recruit for a Qualified Accountant.
If you are a newly qualified accountant and looking to further develop your career then this would be a great first industry move for you. This is a broad finance position where you will be fully responsible for supporting the CFO and the Finance Manager in ensuring that the process and controls are fully documented and adhered to.
Other responsibilities include;
- Ownership of the finance month end process.
- Monthly reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budgeting
- Identifying any gaps in the controls and providing recommendations on this.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Financial Services experience
- Self motivated and willing to work at own initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and work well within a team environment
If this sounds like an opportunity that you might be interested in, please send your CV to Caragh in Broadgate Search to be considered for the role, or refer a friend to Broadgate Search and you will receive €250 worth one4all vouchers if the referred candidate is successful in their application.
Please note that only a number of Broadgate roles are advertised, please get in touch to find out more about the roles that are live at the moment or to arrange a confidential chat about the market.