Back to jobs
- Posted 07 April 2023
- Salary €50000 - €55000 per annum + bonus, health, pension, hybrid, education
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NamePeter Doyle
Broadgate are working with a multi-national financial services company to recruit for a Financial Accountant with a business partnering focus to join their growing team.
This is a great opportunity to work at the centre of the business and collaborate directly with different teams.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Creating financial reports including appropriate analysis to assist business areas in understanding performance, managing costs and forecasting results.
- Development of budgets and pricing models with the Executive team, applying appropriate challenge and rigor to the budgeting and cost allocation process.
- Preparation of accurate monthly management accounts information for assigned business areas in a multi-currency environment in a professional manner and in accordance with relevant timelines.
- Completion of regular balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ownership and maintenance of assigned fixed asset registers.
- Recognized accountancy qualification (ACA / ACCA)
- Experience working in a finance team using an Integrated ERP Financial system with experience of Oracle E-Business Suite being an advantage.
- Analytical approach with solution oriented analytical skills.
What's in it for you?
- Strong salary and bonus
- Additional benefits package
- Strong wellbeing focus
- Hybrid working model