Back to jobs
- Posted 13 April 2023
- Salary €60000 - €70000 per annum + Pension, health cover, vouchers
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NamePeter Doyle
Broadgate are working with a multinational financial services company to recruit for a Financial Accountant to join their growing team.
You will be a key part of a well-rewarded finance team that offers accounting, bookkeeping and regulatory and statutory reporting services to a wide range of managed clients.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage on-boarding of clients and set-up of structures for delivery of tailored services in accordance with individual client requirements
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Prepare statutory financial statements
- Prepare consolidated financial statements
- Prepare audit packs and support the external audit process
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA)
- Knowledge of Irish GAAP and IFRS. Knowledge of US GAAP would also be a distinct advantage
- Minimum 2.2 Honours degree or equivalent from a third level educational institution
- Experience working in a finance department of a commercial enterprise would be a distinct advantage
What's in it for you?
- A supportive team environment
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
- Hybrid working options