Broadgate are working with a global player in the Insurance industry to recruit for a Part Qualified Financial Accountant to join their team.
This role is ideal for someone who wants to pursue a long-term career in finance. You will work closely with senior team members to provide financial and accounting support to the team.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Monthly/Quarterly reporting cycles including completion of processes and controls, posting of journals to the General ledger, and variance analysis.
- Be part of the Annual reporting cycle through completion of processes.
- Financial analysis tasks including expense analysis, results analysis and analysis of results reported externally.
- Assist with inputs to the Tax team, the broader Finance team under the CFO and other teams across the business requiring Finance inputs.
- Part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) looking to pursue a long-term career in finance.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a strong level of attention to detail.
- Previous experiences within accountancy functions is advantage
What's in it for you?
- Hybrid working
- On the job training
- World class learning/development opportunities