Back to jobs
- Posted 19 May 2023
- Salary €60000 - €65000 per annum + health, pension, bonus, hybrid
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NamePeter Doyle
Broadgate are working with a leading insurance company to recruit for a Financial Accountant to join their team.
This is a key role within the Financial Reporting Team, and will allow you to develop an understanding of regulatory reporting requirements for the Insurance industry, and an opportunity to develop into other areas of the finance team.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Preparation and review of quarterly and annual Solvency II returns to the CBI including QRT's, SFCR & RSR to the highest standards ensuring accuracy and appropriate supporting detail is in place.
- Coordination and collation of quarterly and annual returns liaising with Actuarial, Risk, Underwriting, Reinsurance and Investment teams.
- Support the preparation of monthly expense reporting and annual expense budgeting.
- Support process improvements of the current Solvency II reporting process.
- A qualified accountant, ideally with 2 years PQE
- Experience in the Insurance industry and knowledge of Solvency II reporting an advantage
- Advanced Excel, Word and powerpoint skills
What's in it for you?
- Strong salary + bonus
- Health & well-being benefits
- Hybrid working model