Broadgate have partnered with a leading specialist mortgage lender, who are seeking a Financial Accountant to join their team in Birmingham.
The role is paying up to £60,000 + bonus
- Assist with the completion of the Group's month end reporting process, meeting the Group's deadline.
- Processing of accounting journals across a diverse range of commercial activities within a multi-company group structure and prioritising own responsibilities to deliver excellent financial support to the business.
- Involvement in the preparation of the monthly Securitisation accounting, setting up accounting entries for new securitisations and performing month end reconciliations and assist in preparing the monthly Interest Payment Date accounting entries mid-month.
- Assist with the preparation of the Segment's lease accounting journals, developing knowledge of IFRS 16
- Support the Group's external audit, developing relationships with the Group's External Auditor and involvement in audit deliverables in-line with agreed deadlines.
- Fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience in a banking/FTSE listed Group is desirable but not essential.
- Experience working within a Group environment.
Please reach out to Josh Duggan at Broadgate for more information and to apply.