Broadgate are proud to be partnering with a global insurance company to recruit for a Financial Accountant to join their team.
You will be responsible for accurate and timely delivery of both Group and local statutory and regulatory reporting. You'll work alongside the Financial Controller and be an important member of the finance team from your first day.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the co-ordination of the quarterly financial statements and internal management review process
- Responsible for the co-ordination of the quarterly regulatory returns
- Manage and contribute to the production of annual statutory financial statements
- Responsible for cash management and reconciliation
- Assist with the preparation of tax returns
- Qualified Accountant
- Insurance industry experience - preferable but not essential
- Experience in SAP reporting tools an advantage
What's in it for you?
- Strong salary, bonus + amazing benefits package
- Hybrid working model
- Great career progression opportunities