Broadgate are working with a growing company in the Insurance industry to recruit for a Financial Administrator to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager, you will play a big part in helping the finance team meet deadlines and you will be a key point of contact for any queries that arise. You will gain lots of exposure working alongside management and get involved in lots of different projects.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Operation of the accounts payable function - processing payments to external and internal suppliers
- Processing payments to and from policyholders (premiums, claims, tax)
- Management of the Finance mailbox
- Build relationships with internal customer service teams to close client queries within agreed service standards
- High levels of motivation, with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Good with numbers and calculations
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail - accuracy and efficiency are essential in this role
- Computer literacy - good knowledge of the MS office suite - particularly excel
What's in it for you?
- Exposure in a multinational financial services environment
- Great company culture
- Additional benefits package