Back to jobs
- Posted 17 February 2023
- Salary €60000 - €70000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- ReferenceFinancial Analyst_1676641048
- Contact NamePeter Doyle
Broadgate are working with a global player in the Insurance industry to recruit for a Financial Analyst to join their team.
This is a new role reporting to the Chief Financial Officer. You will be responsible for providing timely and accurate analysis of the financial results to internal stakeholders and will coordinate the business planning process of the Company in collaboration with the Chief Financial Officer and the Global Controlling team.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Monthly and quarterly analysis of financial results and projection of future results
- Coordinate business planning for the next three years, in close collaboration with the Global Controlling team, including planning under IFRS17
- Participate and contribute to the business control cycle, for example taking part and driving discussions in business reviews
- Provide support in developing and implementing controlling processes and tools
- Regular and ad-hoc requests on business developments to support business steering and monitoring
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience in a in a similar role
- Understanding of (re)insurance and finance
- ACA/ACCA qualified or CFA, FRM, MBA qualification
- Excellent analytical skills and result oriented thinking
What's in it for you?
- Strong salary and benefits
- Excellent company culture
- Hybrid working model
- Internal progression opportunities