Back to jobs
- Posted 23 May 2023
- Salary €50000 - €60000 per annum + health, pension, bonus, hybrid
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance, Accounting & Audit
- Contact NamePeter Doyle
Broadgate are working with an international Insurance company who are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team.
You will be involved in the preparation, analysis and review of financial reporting with a particular emphasis on technical reporting. You will work with the Finance Technical Team and report to the Financial Reporting Manager.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support the technical accounting and reconciliation of inputs from various operating systems into the general ledger and sub-ledgers of Finance Reporting system (SAP)
- Assisting in developing process improvements - creating and testing new processes
- Preparation of year end closing schedules for the annual financial statements and annual returns
- Support the finance team with both internal and external audit processes
- Input into the planning process which will include projections for the future and current year reforecasting
- Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- 2 years PQE / relevant experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Experience in working with high volume data sets
- Ability to provide data insights and analysis, and present to the stakeholders
- Ability to work across departmental and organisational lines
What's in it for you?
- Strong salary and bonus
- Additional benefits package
- Hybrid working model
- Learning & Development Opportunities