Broadgate are working with a global insurance company to recruit for a FP&A Analyst to join their team.
This is a newly created role due to the growth of the Finance Team in recent years. You will report into the FP&A Manager and provide support to all business functions, including the HR team.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Lead function head discussions regarding annual budgets during a forecasting cycle.
- Support reporting team with monthly explanations on variances to budget.
- Liaise with HR for budget information relating to headcount and salary information.
- Contribute to design and testing with a view to improving processes.
- Support Senior Management and the FP&A team with ad hoc tasks.
- 3+ years accounting experience ideally within planning and or cost accounting.
- Accounting qualification preferred (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Experience with Anaplan or other business planning systems would be beneficial.
What's in it for you?
- Strong salary + bonus
- Hybrid working model
- Dog friendly office