Are you looking to join a company with purpose? Are you looking to add value in the Healthcare/Pharma space globally?
You can play your part in this global Pharmaceutical organisation to facilitate and support their continuous growth.
You will report to the Finance Manager here in Dublin and support the standardisation and centralisation of global accounting ops.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Support the migration of the R2R function from other locations
- Analyze balance sheet recs
- Complete UAT testing
- Multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Monthly accruals and prepayments
- Review and reconciliation of inter-company accounts
- Variance analysis and fixed asset support
- Processing of transactional taxes
- Ensure compliance in financial records
- Support SOX activities and internal controls
- Support ERP implementation
- Other duties
You'll benefit from;
- Company Benefits
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Lauren at Broadgate Search to be considered or refer a friend to Broadgate Search and you will receive €250 worth one4all vouchers if the referral is successful.